Research Paper Topics
A research paper topic is the first and most important part of the paper. This is because you must get the topic right for the rest of the work to fall in place. If your tutor allows you to choose your topic, then you have to get the best. You could either get a topic in your area of interest or consider some of the trending issues and so on. A good research topic should be original, specific, impactful, and relevant. The topic sets the pace for the rest of the paper so put your mind into it. To start you off, below is a list of some research paper topics that you can explore:
- The usefulness and damages of vaccines on kids
- Discuss the pros and contras of medical marijuana
- The impact of modern technology on education
- Is a vegetarian life good for children?
- Do college graduates make more money than their high school graduate counterparts?
- Role of parents in the academic success of their children
- Effects of global warming
- Standardized tests and the quality of education
- Effects of child abuse on both girls and boys.
- Impact of social networking on education
- The effects of contemporary teaching methods on students’ performance
- The dangers of GMO foods on the human race
- Possibilities of newspapers being replaced by online information sources
- Discuss the role of placebo treatment
- Violent video games make children cruel and angry
- Managing over-population in a human-friendly manner
- Effects of obesity on children and how to prevent it
- Nuclear energy and its impact on human health
- Do bad dreams negatively affect our moods?
- Gender discrimination and its effects on society
- Domestic violence and its effects on children
- Most drug addicts get hooked up in their teenage hood. Discuss
- Deforestation and its impact on climate change
- Capital punishment should be legalized all over the world
- The effects of depression on the immune system
- The Victorian period was a time of cultural change. Discuss
- Forecasting and shaping behavioral patterns in children and teenagers
- Impacts of advertisements on sales and profit maximization
- The future of computing and artificial intelligence
- Effects of divorce on children’s present and future behaviors
- Industrial pollution is the cause of global warming
- Educative gaming should be allowed in schools as part of the curriculum
- Abolishment of the slave trade in Africa
- Substance abuse is to blame for the increased suicide cases among young people
- Strict rules are not a guarantee for good behavior among students
You cannot begin your research without first choosing a suitable topic. The same way a body cannot function without a head, your research paper must be attached to a topic. There are many legitimate sources from where you can identify a good topic. Feel free to use any of the examples above just the way it is or by editing it to suit your interests.